EPILA, a laser hair eliminator for home use, is a safe and easy answer to the permanent removal of unwanted hair.
Now you can enjoy the permanent hair removal with EPILA in home without going to the expensive skin care center.
Product structure: Main body, High-frequency
tweezers, Adapter, Ice pack
Advantages of Laser Hair Removal
* Much faster and easier way for a hair removal than other existing methods
* Almost painless and less time-consuming compared to other treatments
* Treats large areas of hair at a time
* Less number of times for treatment
* Assures precise and reliable treatment
* Permanent hair removal and hair reduction effect
* You can feel the soft skin resulted from pore constriction after being treated.
* If you have tanned too much or have dyed the hair, wait until the skin is returned into normal color because laser has a characteristic feature that reacts to only a dark hair.
* High-power semiconductor laser causing no side effect and easy to use
* Includes several safe equipments assuring safe and easy uses at home
* The laser is emitted only within the scope of short distance by executing the emission in the process of concentrating the laser light with optical lens to prevent from doing any harm to the people.
* Adjustable timer of laser emission and power controller of laser
* Slim and portable design easy to carry along in case of a travel or business trip
* If dark, the hair in almost any part of the body can be treated such as arm, leg, brow, bikini line, beard, etc. It is, however, principal not to have a treatment on near the nipples and perineal region that have much pigment precipitation. When you have a treatment on facial region, give much attention in order not the eyes to be exposed by laser.
* Almost any part of the body can be treated such as eyebrow, armpit and bikini line of woman and beard of man. Your unwanted hairs can be safely removed from any part of your body in the shortest possible time imaginable.
For better effective treatment
1. The shorter and coarser the hair, the better the treatment result in that the long hair prevents the laser from easily transmitting into the root of hair.
2. Shave the area up to nearly clean with 1~2 mm of hair left to have a best result.
This procedure will facilitate adequate destruction of the root of the hair follicles by the laser. Electric hair removal cannot pull the hair out if not grown, on the contrary, grown hair is obstacle for laser hair removal. Following or one day prior to your treatment, remove the hair with a shaver or others. But don¡¯t pull the hair out because laser is not effective at the area the hair is pulled out.
3. Let the heat of your skin cool down with an ice pack before and after the treatment as well as during the treatment because the laser generates much heat on your skin during the uses. If you have no ice pack, the substitutes such as cool towel can be used.
4. You can have a treatment by letting the laser emit directly on your hair.
Even if the laser is emitted into the root of hair through the skin, it also penetrates deep into the root of hair and destroys it.
5. Aim the laser as closely as possible like as drawing a circle at your skin not at the end of hair.
6. At the treatment of the regions hard to aim the hair such as armpit, have a treatment with help of other people or use it as drawing a picture slowly as pictures below.
7. At the treatment, there is some pain It is described the sensation as a ¡°snap¡± or a ¡°mild stinging¡±-associated with the high temperatures of the laser. This means the root of hair is successfully destroyed. Like this way, repeat at other regions.
8. If there are burned hairs left, pull them out with high-frequency tweezers.
9. Two or three times of sensation of stinging on each hair at a treatment is suitable.
Apply the laser at skin pores in turns: Laser treatment at a skin pore in succession is not good.
10. Epila is automatically turned off in 20 minutes for the safety. If you want to use it continuously, just turn the switch on again.
Successive uses for a long time may cause damages on the generating apparatus of laser, so we recommend that you take 5 minutes break to avoid any damages both you and the product after using Epila for 20 minutes.