II ( MP-C3000, HDD Version )
MP-Shuttle II takes your MP3 files one step further by allowing
your entire music collection to have mobility and flexibility.
The MP Shuttle hosts the removable hard drive from your computer
and plays your desired music with precision and accuracy. The
MP-Shuttle II is designed to go in your car, in your home audio
environment and even acts as a virtual radio station. It allows
you to transport and play over 5000 tracks of music from your
Personal Computer to your HiFi System and to your Car Stereo with
- It is possible to play over 3000 MP3 file
songs from a single Hard Disk Drive.
Supported HDD Partition: FAT 16, FAT 32
Up to 20 Logical Drives
- It is easy to get MP3 file songs from a
PC and to convert songs from Audio CD to MP3 file.
- It is easy to choose a song on the illuminated
deluxe LCD panel.
- The unit can be used at home with an AC
110V / 220 V power supply standard adaptor.
- It is easy to install in a car by only
- It is easy to connect MP Shuttle with the
installed car audio system by using the Casette Pack or Line
- in connector.
- Besides CD Player's basic functions, special
random play functions are added up.
- Anti-shock buffer within 6min. by using
8 MB DRAM.
- It is possible to transfer the signal wirelessly
to Radio FM channel. (Option)
- Main Body - Installed Hard Disk RACK, Power
in, Volumn Level and Line out.
- Remote Controller - 128 x 64 Dot Matrix
deluxe LCD panel installed.
- Cigarette Lighter Connector - To supply
Power Cable - To connect directly from dash board.
- Casette Pack (Option) - You have to prepare
the connector between MP Shuttle and your car audio without
DO NOT INCLUDE HARD DISK DRIVE
- CPU : GMS32C2132 60MHz( 60 MIPS )
- Memory : 8 MB DRAM
- EPROM : 4 MB
- LCD : 128x64 Dot Matrix with Backlight
- HDD Rack : E-IDE (40 PIN Connector)
- MP3 Decoder : Micronas MAS3507D
- DAC : Philips TDA1311A
- Option: Wireless signal transfer to FM Radio
frequency 89.0 MHz or 89.6 MHz
- POWER : DC 12Volt for a car
- AC 110/220V for home user (Seperated Device)
- CONSUMPTION : 2.5 A
- MAIN BODY : 267 x 222 x 46 ( Unit : mm )
- Connect the cable of Remote Controller
with the back side of Main Body.
- Install Main Body below the seat, inside
the trunk or wherever you want.
- Connect Cigarette Lighter with DC in of
- Connect Cassette Pack / Audio Line-in with
Line-out of Main body
- Stick Remote Controller wherever you want.
- Power on Car Audio & Remote Controller
together to find Logo and title sounds.
- Adjust the Volume of Main Body & of